the right stuff...
Aerial Works S.L. was born in November 2014. Its primary goal is to operate, built and develop RPAS of less than 25 kgs . On December 2014 we gain the approval from Spanish civil aviation authority (AESA) to operate RPAS of less than 25 kgs for the following activities:
· Research and development of new RPAS types, systems and accessories.
· Filming, photography and photogrammetry.
· Crop spraying and fire extinction duties.
· Equipment calibration.
· Meteorological, maritime, geologic, oil and gas and archeology surveillance.
· Aerial security surveillance.
and rescue duties.
Aerial Works S.L. primary concern is safety. We operate our RPAS on a safety basis. Also all Aerial Works operationsm comply with Spanish AESA regulations (Law 18/2014), in general:
· All flights must be performed in visual line of sight of the pilot for RPAS of more than 2 kgs.
· It is not allowed to fly over cities, villages or people.
We understand that our RPAS are tools for making our clients duties more efficient, safe and affordable. That's why we build our aircraft according our clients needs.
Our multidisciplinary staff is one of our main values, because we can not only operate, but also develop RPAS, as well as we can provide training and consulting services.
We are experts in design, assembly and operation of RPAS; data treatment; aeronautical consulting and we have the approval of AESA for training and cheking proficiency of pilots.
The Management of Aerial Works, for the activities of design, assembly and operation of RPAS, flight training and consultancy in the field of technical and legal advice for the constitution of RPAS operating companies, has established a Quality Policy based on the following beginning:
- Maintain and improve the quality of the work and services provided, fully satisfying our clients and interested parties.
- Compliance with the legal, regulatory and Quality System requirements.
- The search for continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- The periodic review of our processes, in order to keep them always controlled.
- The training of our personnel, training them so that they can assume their responsibilities in the attainment of quality and their improvement day by day.
- The promotion of internal communication in order to promote a participatory environment among workers and involve them in achieving the objectives.
- The promotion of knowledge of internal requirements in each stage of the service, ensuring compliance and therefore ensuring the quality of the service provided.
This Policy will provide us with a frame of reference to establish and review the Quality objectives. Likewise, said Policy will be revised and modified, if necessary, during the System Review by the Management in order to guarantee its adequacy